Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 12:59: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thu 26Jul2012:
     Due to security issues file attchments are disabled for the time being.  We are invenvestigating the impact to the board and working to ensure our forums are clean and trustworthy.   In the mean time you can email your attachments to Kesvirit and/or Klythe along with which message you want them attached to and we will add them.

11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Line Registry
| | |-+  Post your family line history
| | | |-+  House of Lukara
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: House of Lukara  (Read 5046 times)
Lukara
Newcomer

« on: 10 13, 2003, 06:43: AM »

posted on 3-9-2003 at 12:20 PM

House of Lukara

bIpaw 'e' laj luqara tuq

I'm Lukara the mistress from the House of Lukara, I was named after the great Lady Lukara by my father. You must be thinking females are not allowed to be the head of a House, at least in your dimension. But I'm a visitor from another parallel universe, one very similar to yours but with different major events. Due to an accident I was transported here away from my born House, my family and friends. Unable to return I've decided to state my own house in your universe.

In my universe there was also a War between our great warriors and the dishonourable Cardissian, but we won and clamed it our territory. So when the Dominion tried to conquer the Alpha quadrant they didn't had de Cardassian support and were more easily defeated by the Klingon Empire and Federation alliance. During the invasion one of the Cardassian leader was Gul Dukat, that ended destroyed along with is ship by the IKC Q'iTara in a glorious battle. That fact is relevant because in my universe he didn't kill my mother Jadzia. My father recovered is family honour and became one of the most respected in the Empire, The House of Worf. Now it's my turn to make my house an honourable and respect one in this universe alien to me.
« Last Edit: 10 13, 2003, 06:44: AM by Lukara » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: