Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 09:34: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Line Registry
| | |-+  Post your family line history
| | | |-+  House Inigan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: House Inigan  (Read 10259 times)
Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« on: 07 01, 2006, 09:39: AM »

I would like to take a moment to introduce you to the House of Inigan. 

http://hometown.aol.com/jamesandkehlan/index.html

I have enclosed the link so you can see the webpage but have included the text here as well:

The House of Inigan was established fifteen hundred years ago and in honour of its founder, the name has remained unchanged through the centuries.  Inigan was one of the original followers of Kahless the Unforgettable and the House has always been loyal to the teachings of Kahless.

The current head of the House of Inigan is Krang epetai Inigan.  A Captain of Security in Klingon Imperial Intelligence, Krang was the younger son of Marek.  He became the head of the House after the death in battle of his older brother Meren.

The House underwent discommendation when Krang found it necessary to go against the orders of the High Council to uphold his personal honour, but this was reversed by Chancellor Gowron who rewarded Krang with the "Hero of the Empire" award for his actions.

Krang is married to a Terran named Christa Martinez and the couple have five children.  Their home is on Frontera.  He now runs the joint Federation/Klingon Intelligence Network and is based on board the IKS Hegh'Ta which flies with the Federation/Klingon Rapid Reponse Fleet.

In 2375 he adopted James Mackenzie and his half Klingon wife Kehlan into his House.

House Inigan is closely allied with House Sa'cul and House Klag

Kehlan

NB - Captain of security is a fictional rank in Klingon Imperial Intelligence (I.I.), since there is no canon information about I.I. I have chosen to invent it.  If any I.I. agents have a problem with this they should feel free to contact me.

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Federation/Klingon Rapid Response Fleet
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: