Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 09:42: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild
| | |-+  Uniforms & Tunics
| | | |-+  Trish's Stitches
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trish's Stitches  (Read 7195 times)
HoS'etlh
Imperial Klingon Overseer, KIDC
KIDC Member
Courier

« on: 01 26, 2006, 05:07: AM »

Greetings,

I am looking for warriors who have purchased uniforms from Trish's Stitches. I am looking for reviews and photos, particulary of her "Male Warrior Package".

Please either post to the group or send it to me directly @ hosetlh@earthlink.net.

My thanks in advance.

Qapla'

HoS'etlh qultIq Tai Kasara  http://hosetlh.blogspot.com
Imperial Klingon Overseer - KIDC
Head of Security, IKRV Hurgh HaP - Ring of Fire Fleet
1st Officer, IDS CyberBlade - The Empire
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #1 on: 01 26, 2006, 01:12: PM »

I have never ordered from them, however I did have a good e-mail exchange about doing some custom pieces, they seemed helpful and willing. I found their site after buying some gauntlets on eBay and being referred to them by the seller. I did recently hear on one of thelist servers I subscribe to that they take a while to deliver, but I have no first hand knowledge about that side of things.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #2 on: 07 18, 2007, 01:57: AM »

In looking for her website for another thread, I have found that she updated her website last fall to incluse a gallery of her work. Klingon costumes begin here.

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Abbot Nej vIt
Highly Opinionated Klingon
Thought Master

"I Will Take the Conquerer Ceasers Salad... Now!"

« Reply #3 on: 07 20, 2007, 09:28: AM »

I have also been curious about this vender, and have contacted them in the past with good interaction. I have not, however, ordered anything from them to date. Mainly because I am not really an off the rack sort of size or shape, so I am concerned about buying a uniform online from anyone, not just them.

Anyway, anyone who can wear typical off the rack sizes, (Small, Medium, Large, etc.), will probably be able to buy such things with less concerns about proper fit.

I would also point out that although they seem pricey (To some), these are actually very reasonable prices, particularly if one were to purchase one of their starter kits.

maj! {Good}...

Archbishop Nej vIt SutaI-H'Nter,
Spiritual Advisor to K.L.A.W. 4th Fleet,
Abbot, Dugh toy'wI' Library
Askade
Novice

« Reply #4 on: 07 30, 2007, 12:49: PM »

I should be getting my command tunic anytime now. It was suppose to be mailed out mid July but something happened. I will let you know how it is if you like.
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #5 on: 09 17, 2014, 07:28: PM »

I just dropped by there...   Apparently, Trish's Stiches does custom size tailoring for an added fee of $25, and are having a Howl-o-ween special if'n you want to add a command cloak to your standard battle uniform package.
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #6 on: 09 29, 2014, 08:06: PM »

At long last I am considering a new uniform. my mate has advised me that we are likely traveling to a convention in the next year or so.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: