Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 05:11: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Game Room
| | |-+  RPGs and Sims
| | | |-+  NEW Klingon-Romulan War NEED HELP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW Klingon-Romulan War NEED HELP  (Read 174 times)
Admiral Hart
One Post Wonder

« on: 08 20, 2017, 07:19: AM »

Greetings and hello! I am Federation Admiral Mark Hart. I am looking for someone or a team to create an alternate timeline where the Klingon Empire has taken over the Romulan Empire. It would most likely involve battles, planet names, etc. I am NOT a expert on Romulans or Klingons, so I am asking for some help. The breakaway point for my universe is the Incident at Nelvanna 3. All pertinent information is on my Second Federation webpage (shown below). I am looking to have fun expanding my webpage and covering this glorious war! Please help me if you want. Message me here or at my yahoo email account. Best wishes from the UFP. Admiral Hart

http://idahobeef.yolasite.com/trek-2.php

http://idahobeef.yolasite.com/trek-2.php
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 08 23, 2017, 05:44: PM »

Off paw, I would recommend familiarizing yourself with the Story line of Star Trek Online as inspiration.   They just continue the logical extension of the Prime Universe that the Abramsiverse left behind.  Romulus shattered, Romulans scattered, Klingons rush in to opportunize on the weakness of their enemy.    You are just breaking from canon a bit sooner.   

I'd be happy to help where you have questions or to bounce ideas off of.   I created an alternate timeline in my universe where Dr. Bashir and Worf died in their valiant attempt to escape the Dominion.   Without Bashir, Odo's people died en mass from the heinous disease that Section 31 created.   Without their leadership, the Vorta and JemHadar lose all sense of purpose and the other Dominion species as well as several Alpha Quadrant species ruch into the power vacuum and try to seize as much as they can before the dust settles and the new lines are drawn.  *sigh*  Those were glorious days.  I wish I could have kept that group playing, as it was a lot of fun.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: