Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 13, 2017, 01:34: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild
| | |-+  Uniforms & Tunics
| | | |-+  Star Trek Exp. auctions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Trek Exp. auctions  (Read 6487 times)
KAllen
Klingon Conversationalist

« on: 06 25, 2005, 01:37: PM »

Not sure if anybody here knows about this, but the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas is auctioning off some of its Klingon uniforms.  I bought a shirt w/ the fuzzy sleeves for $50.  Considering the cussing my wife did when she tried to sew one last year, this is a bargain.

They have boots, uniforms, undershirts, in both male and female.  They do say "some damage" but from the pix I've seen prob nothing a needle and thread couldn't fix.  Some do say zipper messed  up, but buying a uniform for $80, a zipper replacement is not a bad deal.  

Go to www.startrekexp.com then click on auctions.  I'll let you know how my shirt looks when it gets here.

(Created link --Klythe)
« Last Edit: 06 26, 2005, 12:08: AM by Klythe » Logged

Lt.Col. K'Allen sutai-bortaS
Marine Commander aboard the IKV Bayou Serpent
Member of the IKV Bayou Serpent
House Cha'diCH to the House of bortaS
KAllen

« Reply #1 on: 07 12, 2005, 10:12: PM »

I got my shirt yesterday, and it is totally awesome!!!

The sleeves are really thick furry material and looks just like on the shows. Even has a Paramount Studios tag.  I was totally excited when I got it out of the box that I ran and put it on w/ my uniform and it makes my uniform look that much more authentic.  If you're trying to make one and can't sew, this is a good option.  My wife was upset when I told her I bought it for $50 bucks, but once she saw how it made my uniform look, she was glad I got it.  

If it comes back up for auction, and you need the pieces or parts...ya gotta check it out.

qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #2 on: 07 13, 2005, 12:09: PM »

I looked at those auctions, even though about bidding on one, but the shipping was outrageous. That and thier descriptions of the sizes was less than compelling.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
KAllen

« Reply #3 on: 07 13, 2005, 10:07: PM »

My shirt was listed as a large, and the size was pretty much dead on.  It is a simple t-shirt w/ a zipper in the front and the feaux fur sewn to the shoulder and sleeves.  If I had gotten an XL, and I thought about doing that, it would have been too big and not fit properly under my uniform.  the feaux fur is not the lightweight kind you find at like Wally*World, but it is pretty thick.  I really like the shirt.

The shipping was kinda pricey, but the alternative of listening to my wife cuss the entire existence of the universe while trying to sew is well worth the extra $$$.

Now all they are selling are Romulan stuff.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: