Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 09:31: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild
| | |-+  Pins, Jewelry & Badges
| | | |-+  Sources for pins, buckles, badges...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sources for pins, buckles, badges...  (Read 11521 times)
Abbot Nej vIt
Highly Opinionated Klingon
Thought Master

"I Will Take the Conquerer Ceasers Salad... Now!"

« on: 04 20, 2005, 07:30: PM »

I think the ones I saw were Paramount, they were dark silver (kind of a pewter like color) cut out pins. Since Creation was selling them, they must be official. They are in league with Paraborg at every level.
Have You Ever Seen these "Online"?

[Edit -- continues from "Official" pins and badges.]
« Last Edit: 04 24, 2005, 02:47: AM by Kesvirit » Logged

Archbishop Nej vIt SutaI-H'Nter,
Spiritual Advisor to K.L.A.W. 4th Fleet,
Abbot, Dugh toy'wI' Library
tilk
Klingon Conversationalist

« Reply #1 on: 04 21, 2005, 06:58: AM »

I have found this guy who cast moulds belt buckles, spine armor, grenades.
Another guy who makes these really cool klingon badges of honor.
I would like to find a guy who does the wrist gold emblem, and rank emblems.

qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #2 on: 04 21, 2005, 11:07: AM »

Not specifically on line, but they must e somewhere. I can't ever remember seeing official stuff online anywhere. MOst of what I own I have bought either at convention or on eBay.  

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Abbot Nej vIt
Thought Master

« Reply #3 on: 04 21, 2005, 04:24: PM »

tilk,

I Need some Good Belt Buckles... I Have One that I Baught Years Ago, that is Very Nice, but I Would like to Make them Available to my Chapter as Well... Can You Let me Know how to Get in touch with your Source?

qoSagh,

Yeah Every Thing I Have Has Pretty Much Been Purchased at One Con or another... So Getting the Exact This or That Pin or Decoration has been a Crapshoot... It really is Sad that Paramount Won't either Let Go of their Licencing Sillyness or Produce More Stuff themselves...

Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #4 on: 04 23, 2005, 02:30: AM »

Newmoon Props seems to have quite a collection of Klingon pins, badges and other resin cast accessories, including belt buckles and disruptors.   I have not yet ordered from them, so I'm not vouching for them or anything...  Yet.

maq'mang
Courier

« Reply #5 on: 04 23, 2005, 03:53: AM »

Newmoon Props seems to have quite a collection of Klingon pins, badges and other resin cast accessories, including belt buckles and disruptors.   I have not yet ordered from them, so I'm not vouching for them or anything...  Yet.
On their Klingon Pins page

http://www.newmoonprops.com/klingonpins.gif

Item KLK020

We call that a mertorious service medal, I am curious how other organizations identify this pin.

Capt. Maq'mang vestaI Veska aka Michael Scott Witty
Member of The Empire, 'ampaS tlhIngan Dean
High Council, House Veska
Commanding Officer IKV Honor's Blade, Black Targ Primus
Abbot Nej vIt
Thought Master

« Reply #6 on: 04 23, 2005, 04:24: AM »

Klythe,

That is Who we are having Make the Pins I Mentioned... As I Have Not yet Actually Held one in my Hand I Reserved any Reccomendation...

tilk

« Reply #7 on: 04 23, 2005, 09:04: AM »

I have ordered some greneades, belt buckles from this guy who casts them himself in the US. I will let you all know how good they are
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #8 on: 04 23, 2005, 10:03: AM »

tilk  Apr 20 2005, 11:58 PM  I have found this guy who cast moulds belt buckles, spine armor, grenades. Another guy who makes these really cool klingon badges of honor.

tilk  Apr 23 2005, 02:04 AM  I have ordered some greneades, belt buckles from this guy who casts them himself in the US.
Will the one post a link to these artisans (or provide contact information), so that others may see examples of their work?

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Abbot Nej vIt
Thought Master

« Reply #9 on: 04 23, 2005, 12:13: PM »

I Know You Asked tilk to do this...(Post the Link)... But I Have Been Retticent to do So... Seems Like Every time I Turn a Corner Around Here I am Breaking Some Rule... Any Way here it is...

http://www.newmoonprops.com/

They are Very Friendly, (Especially to Other Klingons)... Again I Will Report when I Have Personal Experience to Add to the Discussion...

As to the Belt Buckles, I Do Not Like Resin for those, they Just do Not Hold Up... Mine is Made of Steel And I have Had it for about Fourteen Years... But the Guy who was Making them is no longer a Contact, so I was Hoping that tilk might share some info with on that as well?

tilk

« Reply #10 on: 04 24, 2005, 12:29: AM »

sorry about not leaving the contact. this guy makes spine armor, belt buckels and other stuff. hhblumpack@msn.com
thankyou to klythe and maq'manq for supplying newmoon. They have heaps and heaps.
everything I need for my first episode. (including items from the..... Black Fleet) Shocked

Abbot Nej vIt
Thought Master

« Reply #11 on: 04 24, 2005, 04:50: PM »

tilk,

I appreciate your posting a site... it seems however to be no longer active? When did you last Contact Him?

tilk

« Reply #12 on: 04 25, 2005, 02:50: AM »

crikey.  I just bought stuff off him the other day. Let me check.
Yeap. hhblumpack@msn.com thats the address. I have written him another email on the same adress as this. I will let you know if I get a responce.

Abbot Nej vIt
Thought Master

« Reply #13 on: 04 25, 2005, 03:33: PM »

crikey.  I just bought stuff off him the other day. Let me check.
Yeap. hhblumpack@msn.com thats the address. I have written him another email on the same adress as this. I will let you know if I get a responce.
Ok... I Must have Misunderstood Your Original Post... So That is an E-Mail Address? There is No Storefront type Web-site?

jwktrucker
Novice

Fandom Fabrications

« Reply #14 on: 01 10, 2010, 07:56: AM »

New Moon has some nice stuff but it is mostly cast risen. If you would like some thing in metal send me a scale drawing and I will make one for you. Price will be based on size of the piece, difficulty of cuts, and the type of metal used. I do get good looking Arm Script and Cloak Pins from Brass they shin up real nice and don't crack like the resin ones. Cloak Pins are $30 a pair and Arm Scripts are $40 a pair. They are hand made to order and will take me about a week cut out and polish. I might make them ahead if people show interest in them. The price will go down if I make enough to buy a Punch Press the bulk of the price is in the time it takes me to cut them out. I have be in business just over a week and these prices are based on how long they took to make for my friend back when I lived in FL.

I have the equipment for Copper Enameling on order I do not how good this will look yet but I will let you know when I feel I am ready to offer good quality full color pins.

John Kuczwara
Fandom Fabrications

John Kuczwara, Fandom Fabrications
2526 Glenmawr Ave., Columbus, OH 43202
614-886-4843   
jwktrucker@gmail.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: