Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 09:01: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Chat times?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chat times?  (Read 114588 times)
GTman05
Senior Courier

« Reply #125 on: 10 03, 2006, 07:09: AM »

where was every one, i couldent see you, i joined every channel i could find but nothing  huh
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #126 on: 10 20, 2006, 12:52: PM »

I am working this Saturday night so i will not be there.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #127 on: 10 21, 2006, 09:37: PM »

I can't get into Melange Chat again...  Anyone opposed to having the chat here instead?   

Update:   I think Melange is down.  So please join us in PHPChat.  Type in your username and leave the password blank.
« Last Edit: 10 21, 2006, 10:31: PM by Klythe » Logged
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #128 on: 11 18, 2006, 12:08: AM »

*gratuitous bump* Remember, chat this weekend!

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
qoSagh
Thought Master

« Reply #129 on: 11 18, 2006, 01:20: PM »

As seems to be the pattern, I am working tonight, so I will not make it.

qoSagh qlIStIy
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #130 on: 11 18, 2006, 10:26: PM »

Melange is still (again?) down -- please come to PHP chat. Just enter your user name and leave the password blank, then hit the chat button at the bottom.

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« Reply #131 on: 11 19, 2006, 03:49: PM »

Sorry I didn't make it to the chat last night - I went to bed early so I could get up at 4am to watch the Leonid meteorite shower.Amazingly it was a beautiful clear night although extremely cold, usually when anything like this
happens its thick cloud cover. So I got to see my first shooting star - and it was an aeroplane! Then I really did see some and it was amazing.

The funniest thing was when a police car came by and wanted to know what we were doing standing in the street (in the darkest part we could find)so we told him why and he drove off happy - only to come back ten minutes later, tell us that he'd just met other people doing the same. He ended up standing with us for a while looking at the sky and was quite excited when he saw his first one. then, suddenly he said goodnight and that he was going to bed, turned and walked into the house were were standing outside. Trust us to pick a policemans's house to loiter outside!

I was so relieved not to get arrested - I was wearing my pyjamas (the ones with fluffy bears - er I mean targs on them) and slippers with a thick jumper and coat over them. I would have been so embarrassed!

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Federation/Klingon Rapid Response Fleet
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #132 on: 11 20, 2006, 04:58: AM »

I'm glad the weather was with you and you got to see the show! I was there on time with my longjohns and flashlight, but it was too cloudy to see much. I gave up after about an hour.

-=- Kesvirit

Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« Reply #133 on: 11 20, 2006, 07:58: AM »

Ok, way off the topic of Talk time but never mind...

Actually, it wasn't that spectacular - i only saw about 4 or 5 in half an hour or so, (There was supposed to be about 20 per minute) despite the crystal clear skies.  I was quite disappointed by that.  My husband tells me he regularly sees that many on any clear night - he works outdoors and starts at 3am. 

The first one I saw was a good one though, it lasted several seconds and we actually saw smaller bits break off it so it must have been quite big to start with.

Kehlan

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #134 on: 12 16, 2006, 02:43: PM »

A belated reminder-bump -- chat this weekend! Melange chat is *still* down, so please come to phpMyChat. To log on, enter your user name (leave the password blank) and hit the chat button.

-=- Kesvirit

qoSagh
Thought Master

« Reply #135 on: 12 16, 2006, 04:22: PM »

I will try to stop in briefly. In a surprise turn I am not working tonight, but that is because I took the night off for a Christmas party. I will have to leave very soon after the Chat starts though.

qoSagh qlIStIy
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #136 on: 12 17, 2006, 10:16: PM »

I’m sorry I wansn’t there to greet you -- according to the screen you had come through while I was rebooting from a freeze. I hope that you will have another Saturday night off in the forseeable future.

-=- Kesvirit

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #137 on: 12 20, 2006, 10:34: PM »

Both Klythe and I have prior obligations during the third weekend (our usual chat time) of January. Does anyone object to moving the chat back a week to the fourth weekend, Jan 27-28?

-=- Kesvirit

Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« Reply #138 on: 12 20, 2006, 10:59: PM »

I will be away that weekend unfortunately  and the friend I am visiting does not have internet access so I won't be able to make it.

Kehlan

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #139 on: 12 21, 2006, 01:17: AM »

Drat. So we lose people either way. Any other preferences suggestions?

-=- Kesvirit

Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #140 on: 12 21, 2006, 10:42: PM »

How about the second weekend, Saturday Jan 13th?   At this rate, I might have my power restored by then...
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #141 on: 01 11, 2007, 06:50: AM »

Any takers?

Since our regulars have committed themselves elsewhere during the third and fourth weekends of the month, let's aim fot the second weekend of the month -- Jan. 13-14th. I'll send out reimders to everyone on the chat list. If you've like to be added to or removed from the chat notification list, contact Kesvirit.

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #142 on: 02 16, 2007, 04:42: AM »

*gratuitous running tackle bump* Chat this weekend! The usual time (6 pm EST). Our current chat room is phpMyChat. To log on, enter your user name (leave the password blank) and hit the chat button.

-=- Kesvirit

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #143 on: 03 16, 2007, 03:31: AM »

*bump* Chat again this weekend for those who can tear themselves away from their St. Patrick's Day festivities and the resulting hangovers. Same time, same frequency. Note: most of  the US just made the change from Standard to Daylight Savings Time. I recommend that everyone check by the World Time Zone site to confirm as to the equivalent time in your area -- http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/interactive-time-map.php?select=7275&calldate=03-17-2007&hournr=15&forma=.

-=- Kesvirit

GTman05
Senior Courier

« Reply #144 on: 03 16, 2007, 03:39: AM »

ahh on the 17-18th of march, how good of you to host it on my birthday  Thumbs up! i hope to be there and i hope to see you's there  Cheesy
qoSagh
Thought Master

« Reply #145 on: 03 16, 2007, 05:24: AM »

Once again I will be absent. This time because I am marching in New York City's parade and then attending the required social functions afterward. I might add that anyone who already has a hangover by 6pm doesn't even rate as an amateur.

qoSagh qlIStIy
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #146 on: 03 16, 2007, 06:29: AM »

I suspect that we will be losing most folks to the holiday. And I remind you that 6pm may be early in the drinking day for you, but your 6 pm is 10 pm in Ireland...

-=- Kesvirit

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #147 on: 04 20, 2007, 03:28: AM »

Reminder --

This month's Chat is Saturday April 21 at 3pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), 6pm Eastern. Check the World Time Zone Map to confirm the chat time for your location.

The chat room URL is http://www.klingon.org/phpchat/index.php. To log on, enter your user name (leave the password blank) and hit the chat button.

Hope to see you there!

-=- Kesvirit

qoSagh
Thought Master

« Reply #148 on: 04 22, 2007, 12:45: PM »

I almost made it this time. I didn't have to work, but then my wife and I ended up going out to dinner.

qoSagh qlIStIy
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #149 on: 04 23, 2007, 05:08: AM »

There's something to be said for quality time with the spouse. Don't worry, we'll get you one of these days... and your little targh Toto, too! *cackles*

-=- Kesvirit

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: