Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 2018, 04:39: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11897 Posts in 1665 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Greetings Warriors!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings Warriors!  (Read 3382 times)
Mar'gok
One Post Wonder

« on: 11 11, 2004, 01:25: PM »

I have come into orbit of your planet from the bird of prey x15. a new prototype ship. I have seen the amount of Kilingon support on your planet thorugh media and the internet. I am very pleased to see the warrior blood  flows through the veins of some humans.

I wish to have an audience with you, preferably a ranking human of your society, but am willing to speak to any Klingon supporters of this worlds.
Please contact me back warrior brothers,

Mar'gok

tapez_sonof_chang
Courier

« Reply #1 on: 11 11, 2004, 08:32: PM »

greetings  
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #2 on: 11 15, 2004, 09:53: AM »

Which planet is that then?   I bet that I come from a different planet than most of you...

Will you speak of what dishonor you have committed be to given such an unreliable vessel?  I do not know why you would wish to go into battle on a prototype ship when there are plenty of well tested designs that will not fail you in battle...  Klingon duty is not easy, and if your ship a prototype you are asking for more trouble.  

*looks around for hyoomins. *  I do not see any hyoomins here...  Unless someone says otherwise, assume the other forum members are also Klingons, and treate them with the respect and honor they deserve.   In particular, be careful with gender assumptions...   The two who have the most rank are sister warrior, not brothers...

So...  Tell me.   What brings you to this world of Klingon Diplomacy?   What are your favourite topics of Klingon interest to discuss?
« Last Edit: 11 17, 2004, 05:01: PM by Klythe » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: