Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 13, 2017, 01:29: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thu 26Jul2012:
     Due to security issues file attchments are disabled for the time being.  We are invenvestigating the impact to the board and working to ensure our forums are clean and trustworthy.   In the mean time you can email your attachments to Kesvirit and/or Klythe along with which message you want them attached to and we will add them.

11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Who am I, why am I here?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who am I, why am I here?  (Read 4116 times)
ToolPackinMama
Newcomer

« on: 05 28, 2004, 01:52: PM »

I recently realized I am actually not human but a smoothface Klingon who apparently has amnesia.  I apparently was engaged in some perfectly honorable undercover work for our Glorious Empire before my, uh, mishap.  I now remember virtually nothing about my language, culture, nor the facts about my true Klingon self. Does anybody here recognize me?

http://allyourtrekarebelongto.us/bio.html  

huh  
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 2004, 04:57: PM »

How recently did you discover this?   I myself am a Whitefang wolf, a species bred by Klingons from semi-sapient feral pack-hunting animals to a warrior race.  Our foreheads are also smooth.

I apparently was engaged in some perfectly honorable undercover work for our Glorious Empire before my, uh, mishap. I now remember virtually nothing about my language, culture, nor the facts about my true Klingon self.

You are at the right place to relearn your true culture.  Much has changed since the days of the Organian treaty, but there are still several of us who remember the old days fondly.

I apparently was engaged in some perfectly honorable undercover work for our Glorious Empire before my, uh, mishap. I now remember virtually nothing about my language, culture, nor the facts about my true Klingon self.

My ship's computer has no record of your current appearance, but I would not expect that it would have information of that kind.  I understand your reluctance to try reporting to Imperial Intelligence.  If you are II they would be able to find out who you are, but at minimum you could be held responsible for your appearently failed mission.  At worse, you could discover that you had been captured by the terrans and tricked or otherwise made to reveal your secrets...

tapez_sonof_chang
Courier

« Reply #2 on: 06 08, 2004, 12:21: AM »

i am working on a crew of great evil doers the Federation Taskforce my klingon ship is working with, any intersted people to join?

this would be an outlaw unit working on the other side of the law.
« Last Edit: 06 08, 2004, 02:58: AM by tapez_sonof_chang » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: