Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 11:32: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Forum Etiquette, News & Announcements
| |-+  Forum News & Announcements
| | |-+  Cache postings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cache postings  (Read 10855 times)
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« on: 04 14, 2008, 01:18: AM »

Using a tool called The Wayback Machine, Klythe has uncovered a small deposit of pre-Crash spiderbot scats. Working backward, he has been able to reconstruct some old posts and threads previously thought to be extinct. (Hey, it worked for Kahless....)

As time allows he will reformat them to fit current Forum software formats and post them in the appropriate areas. The first such posts are up: A Fluff Piece (with associated commentary) and Variations in Klingon blood color.

-=- Kesvirit
« Last Edit: 04 14, 2008, 01:36: AM by Kesvirit » Logged

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #1 on: 04 29, 2008, 04:30: AM »

Here is the first batch. This reformatting is more complicated than I realized. }}: /  Go have a look. You will need to do so by clicking on the links. Klythe did something via the HTML transfer to include the original date of the post into the headers. Because the threads are displayed in descending order by date, many of these will end up buried towards the bottom of their respective subforums. The numbers in the Replies column are accurate. Those in the Views column only reflect the number of views since reposting.

Warband!

Wanted - Imperial vest

Transcribing the schwa

The Tribble Effect

The Color of Weapons

Stalking the Elusive Sargh

Sewing leather for Klingon costumes

Remember that there is no such thing as a dead thread. Feel free to resurrect a topic that interests you with a new post.

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #2 on: 05 10, 2008, 10:54: PM »

Here is the second batch, freshly baked for your enjoyment. Have at them!

Translation needed- Hail

TOS Disruptor wanted

The Mind Scanner

Rebellion

Rank Translations needed

QInlat lalDan pa''a'
« Last Edit: 05 10, 2008, 11:45: PM by Kesvirit » Logged

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 2008, 09:20: PM »

More scat-biscuits just out of the oven. Try them. Yummy.

KAG E-Corps

Unusual death Howl/chant in "Tears of the Prophets"

How Klingons have changed

House Recruitment

Favorite of the Three Klingon Heroes

Day of Honor

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #4 on: 06 08, 2008, 09:24: AM »

This batch flavored with spiderbot eggs!

Poem

Nouns and verbs

Mind sifter

List of Klingon warships?

Linguistics paper

Klinzhai

Klingon Stardate

Klingon plants and animals

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #5 on: 07 07, 2008, 01:32: AM »

For the last tray out of the oven, we have:

DaQotah goes to the StarTrek Experience!

Computer Display Panels

Calling All Composers, Lyricists, and Music Enthusiasts

Another WarBand Concert!

Unless someone else comes up with a pre-Crash thread or segments thereof, this will be the last account of my adventures in database necromancy. This is most unfortunate because a lot of excellent material and discussion appear to be gone forever.

There may be one more thread coming on the subject of klingonaase. It is long and intricate and makes  my head spin as I reformat it into something legible. I will go through the currently posted klingonaase thread and see if there is material not posted elsewhere, and if so, how and where to incorporate it.

In the meantime, bring me painkillers. Now. This is giving me a headache.

Addendum:  All right. I deem there to be enough difference in content between the original Klingonaase  v 1.0 thread and our later, post-Crash attempt to re-create it to justify posting both. Go read.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: