Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 09:01: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Greetings to speakers of thlIngan Hol and Klingonaase.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings to speakers of thlIngan Hol and Klingonaase.  (Read 723 times)
Krenn
One Post Wonder

« on: 04 12, 2016, 11:50: AM »

Hello. I am  Captain Krenn of the IKV Mirror. There, now that's been said, why am I here? Simply put, I have a passion for the linguistics of the matter. Although  other aspects of Klingon culture do interest me, the bulk of my posts will likely be in the in the section  marked for language. I am currently refreshing my knowledge of thlIngan Hol. I may start using it here in a month or two.

I am  almost 42, living in Iowa. I am a writer by trade. I have two BAs in History and Philosophy, and one MA in History. I am married, with no children. Anything else you want to know, please ask.
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2016, 03:41: PM by Krenn » Logged
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 07 07, 2017, 07:42: PM »

Presumably you took that name because it wasn't being used?  An the name of your ship, not at all to try to wear another's honor as your own?

Excellent.  I've dabbled in the linguistics.  I always wished I had time and focus to do more.   What sort of writing to you do for your trade? 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: