Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
01 19, 2018, 01:41: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Marketplace
| | |-+  Judging interest for customized, handmade Klingon Bat'leths
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Judging interest for customized, handmade Klingon Bat'leths  (Read 1076 times)
Custom Props
One Post Wonder

« on: 01 27, 2016, 04:10: PM »

Hi all,

I work with the film industry in the UK and have always been an avid fan of the Star Trek Universe as well as all Sci-fi.
I am planning to start making and selling some customized pieces and wanted to know what you guys think. I can create (and detail) a one of a kind, solid Aluminium piece, Bat'Leth with detail and customized writings,  as well as any other pieces of course. Before I start my preps, would this be of interest to you guys? and what sort of details would you want included? I will create the first piece and display it here for you view and comment on.

thoughts and ideas?
« Last Edit: 01 27, 2016, 04:16: PM by Ambassador KZin » Logged
Commander Kurn
Scribe

« Reply #1 on: 04 20, 2016, 12:33: AM »

I would be interested however I live in the U.S. and am not certain of what the customs laws are. but I am certainly interested in a "combat ready" bat'leth. what I mean by "battle ready" is solid enough to be used for training purposes. (I have absolutely no intention of actually using it in a hurt some-one kind of way!) not the flimsy tin can thickness flimsy junk the Chinese make. but solid enough to use it for the purpose of training with intent to properly learn to wield it for demo's and things. Smiley  Thumbs up!
voraq
Klingon Conversationalist

son of Dutrogath

« Reply #2 on: 04 27, 2016, 11:37: PM »

I would also be interested in an aluminum batleth. However, I also live in the US.
Commander Kurn
Scribe

« Reply #3 on: 05 17, 2016, 04:23: AM »

I don't know if your still planning on making the Bat'leths but I would be interested in a battle ready Bat'leth for training purposes I do live in America though so am not certain about the customs thing.
Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« Reply #4 on: 06 06, 2016, 09:35: AM »

I am in the UK and know a fair few of the UK Klingons... I would be interested in seeing what you have available?

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Federation/Klingon Rapid Response Fleet
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: