Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 2018, 04:33: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11897 Posts in 1665 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Game Room
| | |-+  Klin Zha board
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Klin Zha board  (Read 1737 times)
MPerez
Scribe

« on: 11 29, 2014, 10:55: PM »

Anybody know of a source for buying a Klin Zha board or having one made up?

Nal Komerex Khesterex.
Tanang
Novice

« Reply #1 on: 12 17, 2014, 08:30: PM »

I have been working on some boards myself, but have not completed a full set yet. Have three sets in the works. Board is paper image glued and clear coated over wood. Pieces are glass droplets with cork backings, goals are flat for stacking. Have found a source for making hex spindles. I'm sure you'll see them on this forum when done. I'm sure others on here can make boards also. Have seen someone on Etsy out of Cali -usa have six sided dice in klinzhai numbers made of wood. I've made other sets but not for sale using metal washers and coloured paper to make pieces. Just use images from a klin zha site and copy images on colour paper for the different sides of players. Glue to washer with spray glue and cut out and you got yourself a starter set! good luck .....qu' !!!!!
MPerez
Scribe

« Reply #2 on: 01 14, 2015, 07:55: AM »

Somehow missed seeing this response.  Thanks!  Look forward to seeing your results!

Nal Komerex Khesterex.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: