Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 02:41: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Arts and Media
| |-+  Klingon Arts and Music
| | |-+  Klingon Music and Lyrics
| | | |-+  HIchop remastered
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HIchop remastered  (Read 1510 times)
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« on: 09 16, 2014, 04:15: PM »

If you want more songs in the original Klingon.  Quickly go to Jen Usellis' Klingon pop Warrior Music Kickstarter campaign.  She has four songs she is ready to record, including a remastered HIchop, Britney Spears "Hit me Baby, one more time", Celene Dion's "My Heart Will Go On", and the unescapable hit from Frozen, "Let it go" and two more songs on stretch goals.    I think I really need "Love is a Battlefield" restored to Klingon.

Okay, I bought in at the $40 level.  I'd probably just babble and twitter and geek grrrl out with her if left to my own devices.   I am going to see if she'd be up to sharing the Google hangout or Skype call with the whole forum, or more probably all the other backers who are forum members...  Who is interested?
« Last Edit: 09 16, 2014, 07:44: PM by Klythe » Logged
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #1 on: 09 29, 2014, 08:05: PM »

Interesting video. I would like to see some more proof of concept, as I think Klingon music has a great deal of potential.

Not being an "outsider" I can not use the $40 level, but I will think of the $25 level, as all the really big prizes are limited to somewhere called "Chicagoland"

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #2 on: 10 08, 2014, 07:42: PM »

Well, we are outside of Chicagoland....  But ultimately I gave back the Outsider and just settled for the Physical CD reward and the rest was just donation, knowing I helped bring the music to the world is reward enough.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: