Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 22, 2018, 08:15: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11898 Posts in 1666 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Language & Culture
| |-+  Klingon Language
| | |-+  Short translation request for LCARS 47 Project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Short translation request for LCARS 47 Project  (Read 1896 times)
Andros
Newcomer

« on: 05 01, 2014, 02:47: AM »

Greetings all.  I am an old Trek fan (since TOS) and the author of the Trek TriD chess rules that shipped with the Franklin Mint's early boards (without my knowledge.)  Recently, I got a voice acting gig doing Borg for LCARS 47, the fan-based software project.  The main programmer of the project has told me that they will be doing some Klingon-flavored work in the next few months with their furnished copy, but I would like to do a vocal demo for her in advance, a 60 second quickie.  I have some fledgling experience of Spoken Klingon, but I would like to translate some phrases to use in my demo.  Can anyone give me accurate translations of a few things?

By Chronos, this Grak is fresh!

If you persist in your actions, I shall surely gore you in an honorable fashion!

A real warrior would not dishonor his clan by such behavior!

Please hand me the Ba’chlech, I wish to disembowel you.

My hovercraft is full of eels. (Which one source claims is "lupDujHomwIj lubuy'moH gharghmey".

My vocal work can be seen at www. everybodyandme. com and my chess rules at www. yestercade. net.  Thanks in advance!

De'vID
Senior Courier

« Reply #1 on: 05 04, 2014, 04:46: PM »

This seems to be a duplicate post of this one.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: