Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 2018, 04:31: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thu 26Jul2012:
     Due to security issues file attchments are disabled for the time being.  We are invenvestigating the impact to the board and working to ensure our forums are clean and trustworthy.   In the mean time you can email your attachments to Kesvirit and/or Klythe along with which message you want them attached to and we will add them.

11897 Posts in 1665 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  I am Commander K'Tar KorDaS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am Commander K'Tar KorDaS  (Read 3620 times)
K'Tar KorDaS
Courier

« on: 03 04, 2004, 03:04: PM »

I am Commander K'Tar KorDaS of the I.K.V. T'Pauk,

I have been a member of the fan club Starfleet since 1993 and a Klingon fan since the first time they aired in the Star Trek TV shows in the 60's and 70's.

If you like you can view my ship at I.K.V. T'Pauk please stop in and sign my guest book. If you wish to view my forum you will find it on deck 2 in the visitor's lounge. As Captain I will give you a sign on name and password to log in and keep in touch. use the log in "Guests" password "granted" to just look around. Please sign our guest book, so I know you were there, The site is updated often. This site was made and has been on line since 1996.

The I.K.V. T'Pauk is an unofficial correspondence chapter of Starfleet and IKBF (Imperial Klingon Battle Fleet) and we are always looking for a few good Klingons to join our mighty ship. If you have any questions please let me know.....

I also work as a computer graphic designer and webpage design, so if you need anything please ask...

Serving the Empire with Honor,
K'Tar KorDaS
« Last Edit: 03 04, 2004, 03:05: PM by K'Tar KorDaS » Logged

Commander I.K.V. T'Pauk
A K'Vort class Bird of Prey
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 03 04, 2004, 05:34: PM »

I regret not responding sooner.  Your introduction got a little buried in the old thread.  Now that each intro has it's own thread it should be easier to handle.

I have been a member of the fan club Starfleet since 1993 and a Klingon fan since the first time they aired in the Star Trek TV shows in the 60's

How much we have changed since those days of glory...

The I.K.V. T'Pauk is an unofficial correspondence chapter of Starfleet and IKBF (Imperial Klingon Battle Fleet) and we are always looking for a few good Klingons to join our mighty ship. If you have any questions please let me know...

What is the premise of your Roleplaying universe?   I find people are more likely to join if they are given some tantalizing hints about that the story they will be part of if they join your ship.

I also work as a computer graphic designer and webpage design, so if you need anything please ask...

We are currently looking at updating some of the design of the board.  I look forward to hearing what you have tos say in the Webmasters forum.
« Last Edit: 03 04, 2004, 05:38: PM by Klythe » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: