Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 09:01: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  qaleghqa'mo' jIQuch (Long time no see)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: qaleghqa'mo' jIQuch (Long time no see)  (Read 1604 times)
K'Tal
One Post Wonder

« on: 11 16, 2013, 09:15: PM »

Forgot I had an account on here from a year ago, heh! KAG 2nd Lieutenant K'Tal tai, of no House at the moment, with the Dark Star Quadrant of the Dark Moon Fleet has arrived seeking honor and glory! I've finally finished my classic Klingon uniform (except for the gold vest, anyone have a good lead on that?) and hope to work towards a modern uniform soon.

Qapla'!

« Last Edit: 11 18, 2013, 02:41: AM by K'Tal » Logged
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 11 18, 2013, 02:06: AM »

Greetings K’Tal!

A TOS vest worth wearing has become a highly sought-after trophy of the costumer’s art. Rumor has it that the original’s were a one-off from a manufacturer’s lot that went through one cycle and was discontinued hundreds of years ago. A suitable substitute has never been found; hence the costume re-design. (Or so the story goes.) I recommend you peruse the boards of the Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild. Kehlan, voraq, Amanita, and KAllen have explored the issue of TOS vests here and here. Anything you can add would be in good company and serve TOSser Klinfolk present and future.

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: