Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 09:30: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thu 26Jul2012:
     Due to security issues file attchments are disabled for the time being.  We are invenvestigating the impact to the board and working to ensure our forums are clean and trustworthy.   In the mean time you can email your attachments to Kesvirit and/or Klythe along with which message you want them attached to and we will add them.

11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Hello!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1411 times)
docsven
Newcomer

« on: 11 07, 2013, 01:00: AM »

My name is Sven "DOC" Berglowe and I am from Edmond Oklahoma. I love costuming and have always wanted to do a Klingon Warrior so this was a great place to start. I am part of the 501st and the Rebel Legion with costumes on other genres but this was a challenge!

I have everything completed except learning the makeup techniques for the ridges and so forth but i have multiple head sets with and without wigs. I will post some pics as soon as I learn about this forum some more.

I love conventions and travel just to attend any genre of convention with Star Trek Vegas and Dragon-Con being my favs. I did get to take part in the world record attempt this year and we WON with 1085 costumes!

I look forward to being a part of this forum! Thanks!
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #1 on: 11 07, 2013, 08:18: PM »

Welcome to the fray that is the forums. Jump right in.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: