thanks that helped
- What brought you into Star Trek Fandom and drew your interest to Klingons in particular
well as a kid i watched it and i guess i never grew out of it. klingons well when i first saw reunification i was hooked it exploded from there
- What is awesome about Klingons or how badly they are sometimes portrayed on the big or little screen, or in print.
what is awesome about klingons? well they are a warrior race of honorful and couragous people. i saw something on you tube about the making of klingon version of hamlet a trailor of a movie a spoof but it was really stupid. i like klingon hamlet but this trailor was dumb
- Where you live, you might find someone local to share local conventions and other events
i live in Omaha NE, they have a convention caled osf6 coming up. and the guy who started KAG i think will be there.
- If you have an interesting occupation or hobby, what is it?
call me a geek but i am an artist for an indy comic book company.
- And projects you have worked on, just made up, want to work on that might be related to fandom
i once made a klingon bat'leth out of cardboard. and i made a life size TARDIS out of wood. and im currently working on a fan fiction titled "Sons of Kahless"
- Strangest thought you had about Klingons... What would Kahless do when (silly human situation)?
ok this is kind of stupid. if martok was seen at a chick flick what would he do
[Edit: Added blank lines and quote tags to make it easier to read, and merged double post -Klythe]