Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 2018, 04:43: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11897 Posts in 1665 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  NuqNeh?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NuqNeh?  (Read 1930 times)
TroGok
Scribe

Today is not a good day to die

« on: 04 15, 2013, 11:29: PM »

i dont know what you want. what is it? anyway im Tro'Gok house of martok and huge nerd
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 04 16, 2013, 03:15: AM »

Welcome Trogok the Excitable to the Klingon Imperial Forums.  I am technical Administrator Klythe, you may ask me and questions about the operations, software or policies of these forum.

What we want is specified in the thread at the top of the forums, Read this first!.
We just want to get to know you better so we know who we are talking to to better relate to you and see what we might have in common that we could discuss.  We'll find many things we can disagree about in the other threads.   And what fun it is to be Klingon and have things to disagree with eachother about.
TroGok
Scribe

« Reply #2 on: 04 16, 2013, 09:25: PM »

thanks that helped

- What brought you into Star Trek Fandom and drew your interest to Klingons in particular
well as a kid i watched it and i guess i never grew out of it. klingons well when i first saw reunification i was hooked it exploded from there

- What is awesome about Klingons or how badly they are sometimes portrayed on the big or little screen, or in print.
what is awesome about klingons? well they are a warrior race of honorful and couragous people. i saw something on you tube about the making of klingon version of hamlet a trailor of a movie a spoof but it was really stupid. i like klingon hamlet but this trailor was dumb

- Where you live, you might find someone local to share local conventions and other events
i live in Omaha NE, they have a convention caled osf6 coming up. and the guy who started KAG i think will be there.

- If you have an interesting occupation or hobby, what is it?
call me a geek but i am an artist for an indy comic book company.

- And projects you have worked on, just made up, want to work on that might be related to fandom
i once made a klingon bat'leth out of cardboard. and i made a life size TARDIS out of wood. and im currently working on a fan fiction titled "Sons of Kahless"

- Strangest thought you had about Klingons...   What would Kahless do when (silly human situation)?
ok this is kind of stupid. if martok was seen at a chick flick what would he do
thats all!!

[Edit: Added blank lines and quote tags to make it easier to read, and merged double post  -Klythe]
« Last Edit: 04 19, 2013, 05:01: PM by Klythe » Logged
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #3 on: 04 19, 2013, 06:44: PM »

call me a geek but i am an artist for an indy comic book company.
     If I called you a geek, it would be a term of comraderie.  I work for a software company.

ok this is kind of stupid. if martok was seen at a chick flick what would he do?
     If Klingons had tear ducts (there is some debate on this point), he'd be holding the box of tissues for Sirella.  That man is so whipped!

i once made a klingon bat'leth out of cardboard. and i made a life size TARDIS out of wood. and im currently working on a fan fiction titled "Sons of Kahless"

Ooh Nice!  How did they turn out? 
TroGok
Scribe

« Reply #4 on: 04 19, 2013, 08:57: PM »

they turned out great eventually i bought a "real" bat'leth off of amazon on my  but my cardboard one is still sitting on my shelf. my tardis is sitting in my back yard with nothing to do since me and my nephews mad a video with it
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: