Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 06:57: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thu 26Jul2012:
     Due to security issues file attchments are disabled for the time being.  We are invenvestigating the impact to the board and working to ensure our forums are clean and trustworthy.   In the mean time you can email your attachments to Kesvirit and/or Klythe along with which message you want them attached to and we will add them.

11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Arts and Media
| |-+  Klingon Arts and Music
| | |-+  Klingon Art and Artwork
| | | |-+  My Little Klingon Pony
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Little Klingon Pony  (Read 11595 times)
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« on: 02 02, 2013, 10:30: PM »

I am as baffled as where to put this as I am by looking at the image. While this is definitley a hybrid/”Snausegens" issue, I think the Artwork section is more appropriate. Presented, for your consideration: My Little Klingon Pony. Where Klingons and Bronies collide in one unexplicible package.

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Tlaura
Scribe

« Reply #1 on: 04 10, 2013, 04:04: AM »

Who made this? It's an incredible custom!
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #2 on: 04 10, 2013, 08:48: AM »

I saw stuff like this at the last Furry convention I went too...  There are a lot of creative silly people about.

But I did a little interrogation of some hungry spiderbots I managed to capture using old posts as bait and was lead to this page...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rebeccae/my-little-pony-for-geeks  which lead to http://www.flickr.com/photos/kipperfrog/1780085921
Where kipperfrog claims responsibility for this and has considered commissions...
Tlaura
Scribe

« Reply #3 on: 04 11, 2013, 04:11: AM »

Oooh, thanks Klythe!
Qa taq Kol
One Post Wonder

« Reply #4 on: 02 19, 2017, 02:49: AM »

I just fond it on You Tube .  tlhaQ !!!
I also found a video where a human named Katie sang the "My little Pony" theme in Klingon.  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: