Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 06:36: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Marketplace
| | |-+  Free While Supplies Last
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free While Supplies Last  (Read 1782 times)
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« on: 02 02, 2013, 10:23: PM »

Free, while supplies last: copies of The Klingon Dictionary (both the original edition with the blue cover and the updated trade paperback), Klingon for the Galactic Traveler, and The Klingon Way. I have received a number of each over the years from well-meaning Terran aquaintences whose reasoning appears to be: “You are a Klingon, so this should be right up your alley." I have yet to make the connection between giving gifts of Klingon works and my supposed connection with tertiary access roads.

There is one binding condition on this offer, and I am relying upon the honor of respondents to follow it. You must have a genuine interest in thlIngan Hol* or other things Klingon, or agree to forward the materials to someone who does. No free potential collectables for you to try to sell on eBay or somesuch thing.

Free shipping in the contiguous United States. If the book(s) need to go farther, contact me via PM or email to work out the shipping charges.

*The Klingon language covered by these books

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Tlaura
Scribe

« Reply #1 on: 04 04, 2013, 08:01: PM »

Hi, I just emailed you. I am hoping they are still available. Thank you.
docsven
Newcomer

« Reply #2 on: 11 07, 2013, 01:04: AM »

I am just joining here are there any left? Cheesy
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #3 on: 11 18, 2013, 07:11: AM »

Not at present, but I will add you to the queue after Tlaura.

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
killmore
Newcomer

« Reply #4 on: 12 12, 2014, 01:52: PM »

B)if there are any available, it would be an honor to receive such a fine book.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: