How's it going?
I'm the owner of http://www.starbase75.com
- An awesome Star Trek fan site and community with live chat
I'm a big Star Trek fan, especially TNG
I'm looking for a Klingon consultant to help with Klingon language translations on the forums as well as specific Klingon-related trivia
As well, we're looking for KLINGONS to teach others Klingon on the Live Chat and forum!
We've developed the live chat specifically for Trekkies to chat with one another. Our site is unique because it focuses on profound, meaningful Star Trek discussions and the philosophy and ideals of what makes the franchise so great!
Of course, I don't want to self-promote too much.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BIG STAR TREK FAN WHEN...
- You say "engage" while driving
- You utter profanities in Klingon
- You have an alarm that says "red alert"
- You stop to think about omnipotence when you see the letter "Q"
- Your license plate is NCC1701 or some similar variation
- You make the Vulcan salute too much
- You consider the microwave to be a replicator
- You have an incessant need to tuck in your shirt
- You refer to a subordinate as "Number one"
- You talk to your computer
- You maintain a personal log and keep track of Stardates
- You consider your phone a tricorder...
any more to add?
Live Long and Prosper
Today is a good day to join www.Starbase75.com
! We need some more Klingons!
Fleet Admiral at http://www.starbase75.com
- where we care about each member