Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 08:12: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Greetings!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1394 times)
KWor
Novice

« on: 12 23, 2012, 02:24: PM »

I'm Mike. I've been watching Star Trek as long as I can remember...reruns of TOS with my dad.

I've always been fascinated by the Klingons (the people, beliefs and traditions, etc). I used to be pretty good with the Klingon language, but not using it much over the last few years I've forgotten a lot...I hope to correct that.

I've also been heavily involved in Star Trek simming for about 20 years (wow I feel old now....). My main character I've ran since 1995 is a half-Klingon and has been really fun to develop and watch him grow up. I've been apart of such groups as Tango Fleet, Bravo Fleet, and now the Ninth Fleet. I've managed the same simm since 1996, formally know as the USS Pegasus but today called Starbase 400 (www.starbase400.org  /  www.starbase400.org/members)

I'm not sure why I stopped coming here for a while, or why I never registered (if I did I've forgotten the user name...oops) but I'm eager to look around and have some fun!
 Smiley
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 12 30, 2012, 02:54: AM »

Hello, Mike/KWor/Possible Missing Identity, and welcome to the Forums. I do wish that Imperial Intelligence would take better care of the tools that take up so much of our resources to create and maintain....

I have been remiss in my duties in not receiving your earlier. To anyone wanting to attempt what early Contact-era Terrans mistermed “a Klingon assassination,” the time is ripe.

Do not feel ashamed of your age. Take pride in it, for it means you have outlived your enemies. (So far.) That you have simmed for twenty years is a feat to take pride in. Nearly as many sims (/PBEMs, if you *really* want to revel in your age) have crashed and burned with unheard whimpers as have been launched. Pity that one of the too-few survivors appears to be run by Starfleet. Ah well, this too shall pass....

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: