Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 22, 2018, 08:12: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11898 Posts in 1666 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Well Met!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well Met!  (Read 1884 times)
Kandel
Newcomer

« on: 12 23, 2009, 03:59: PM »

I am KenDel and I am new here. On Terra I am in Iowa where it is cold and snowy currently. I hope to learn more about the mighty Klingon culture here.
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 01 31, 2010, 05:02: AM »

Greetings KenDel, and be welcome at the Forums! I will never know what happened to my initial reply; at one point we had difficulties in that the last post in a given thread would fall off the end and tumble into the void. This was quickly remedied by the disigners of the SMF designers who built the software on which the Forums run, but I do not know what may be missing if it went missing before I read it. *blinks, trying to express a thought without falling into circular logic and failing*

I notice you posted to the Black Ale thread, and hope that the disappearance of your initial introductory post has not discouraged you from returning.

At the Consolate where I am assigned it is cold and rainy currently... and rainy... and rainy... and muddy... and have I mentioned it’s wet? Our civilian staff are on call for sandbagging duty, and have been for several weeks.

Aside from the intricacies of classifying alcoholic beverages (see also the thread on Klingon beer), in what direction do your interests in things Klingon lie?

You are registered as Kandel, yet introduce yourself as KenDel. It would be helpful to others responding to your posts if you would pick one for general use. If you prefer KenDel, PM or email me and I can go in through the Admin panel and change your board name. (Your account name will have to remain whatever you initially registered as, in this case Kandel, but only you and the Admins need know it as this paragraph can be edited out if you wish it.)

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: