Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 06:37: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  Hi
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2195 times)
Grod
One Post Wonder

Hi
« on: 08 23, 2009, 12:44: AM »

Just reporting in. Looking to possibly do  Klingon costumes for me and the wife for Dragoncon. I know its a bit late to be doing so, but better late than never.
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #1 on: 08 29, 2009, 02:07: AM »

Welcome Grod, to the Klingon Imeprial Forums.  Yes, it is a bit late this year, with Dragon-Con coming next weekend.  Depending on how much costuming experience you have and how much preparation you've already done it may still be doable.  So lets start there...   Have you and your wife done any costuming before?  Why Klingons?  Is it something special for this year or Is this just the first opportunity?   

Even if you find it a bit late this year to organize and complete a pair of Klingon costumes, it's never too early to start planning for the next opportunity.  There are quite a few things that go into a good looking Klingon costume, not just the uniforms and make-up but usually wigs, prosthetic foreheads and other accessories.

I regret taking so long to post my first reply, things have been rather hectic. 

Klythe zantai-Vra'al
Administrator of the Technical side, Klingon Imperial Forums
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: