Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 08:10: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  The Reception Hall
| | |-+  nuqneH!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: nuqneH!  (Read 3668 times)
Korvas
Novice

« on: 07 06, 2009, 06:36: PM »

I am Sogh Korvas vestai-Trekkan.  I am the CO of the IKV nom Hegh on patrol in Northern California. 

la' KorvaS vestai-Trekkan
CO of the IKV nom Hegh
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 07 09, 2009, 09:06: AM »

Korvas... Yes, your name and exploits are known. It is good to see that you have finally made your way  to our region of cyberspace! If the one is at liberty to discuss them, what are your current duties and aspirations aboard the nom Hegh?

Remember the proverb: the larger the name, the longer the campaign record, and the greater the accomplishments one claims, the more stories one is expected to tell and the more wisdom one is expected to impart. You have your work cut out for you. }}; )

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #2 on: 07 09, 2009, 05:57: PM »

Welcome. Look around, find something interesting and dredge it up from the past.

Seriously, welcome aboard the forums.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
D'Ghor epetai-Darj
Courier

Line Lord of House Darj

« Reply #3 on: 07 14, 2009, 09:13: PM »

My friend and brother! Good to see you here!

Sogh D'Ghor vestai-Darj
CO IKV SuvwI'po' (Skilled Warriors)
KAG Stormrider Fleet Quartermaster
Ship's Website
Kehlan
Senior Strategist

« Reply #4 on: 07 15, 2009, 11:08: AM »

Greetings Korvas, good to see you here

Captain Kehlan
USS Endeavour NCC-71805
Federation/Klingon Rapid Response Fleet
Korvas
Novice

« Reply #5 on: 08 04, 2009, 03:48: AM »

Korvas... Yes, your name and exploits are known. It is good to see that you have finally made your way  to our region of cyberspace! If the one is at liberty to discuss them, what are your current duties and aspirations aboard the nom Hegh?

Remember the proverb: the larger the name, the longer the campaign record, and the greater the accomplishments one claims, the more stories one is expected to tell and the more wisdom one is expected to impart. You have your work cut out for you. }}; )

-=- Kesvirit

nuqneH Kesvirit,

I am the Commanding Officer of the IKV nom Hegh. 

Korvas

CO of the IKV nom Hegh
Korvas
Novice

« Reply #6 on: 08 04, 2009, 03:50: AM »

Welcome. Look around, find something interesting and dredge it up from the past.

Seriously, welcome aboard the forums.

Thank you qoSagh!  I am glad to be here.

D'Ghor quvan!

My friend and brother thank you for the welcome.  It is good to be here.

Kehlan quvan!

Thank you for the welcome!!

Korvas

[Edit -- merged double post]
« Last Edit: 07 06, 2010, 06:29: AM by Kesvirit » Logged

CO of the IKV nom Hegh
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #7 on: 09 18, 2009, 06:07: AM »

Kesvirit:   Korvas... Yes, your name and exploits are known. It is good to see that you have finally made your way  to our region of cyberspace! If the one is at liberty to discuss them, what are your current duties and aspirations aboard the nom Hegh?

Korvas: nuqneH Kesvirit,

That is well known. But surely one does not achieve such a rank without further goals of power and advancement. Hence my question about your aspirations. (Aspirations as in goals and ambitions, not as in the act of aspirating, or breathing. Then again, when Klingon politics are in play, I suppose one is as good as the other.)

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Korvas
Novice

« Reply #8 on: 05 10, 2010, 01:01: AM »

Kesvirit:   Korvas... Yes, your name and exploits are known. It is good to see that you have finally made your way  to our region of cyberspace! If the one is at liberty to discuss them, what are your current duties and aspirations aboard the nom Hegh?

Korvas: nuqneH Kesvirit,

That is well known. But surely one does not achieve such a rank without further goals of power and advancement. Hence my question about your aspirations. (Aspirations as in goals and ambitions, not as in the act of aspirating, or breathing. Then again, when Klingon politics are in play, I suppose one is as good as the other.)

-=- Kesvirit

I now understand what you mean.  Well one of my goals is to help spawn a fleet of Klingon ships here in CA another goal are to have an active crew of 20 (a goal which I have almost obtained) and still another goal is to make sure that my name lives on after I have gone to the Black Fleet!   In striving for these goals it is my desire to bring honor to myself, my house.  I have recently been promoted to CMD and have been give greater responsibilities.   

CO of the IKV nom Hegh
Jarak
Novice

« Reply #9 on: 07 01, 2010, 07:23: PM »

Greetings Korvas,

The Leader of the KMA welcomes you.
Perhaps after your established, we can work out a deal in putting a KMA Commerce Space Station in your Sector.
Be well Klingon Warrior.

The Empire was not built on blood alone!

Jarak
Son of Krescha
House of Krescha
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: