Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 06:45: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Game Room
| | |-+  Klingon and Star Trek computer games
| | | |-+  Star Trek: Conquest for the Wii
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Trek: Conquest for the Wii  (Read 3385 times)
torqey
Klingon Conversationalist

An honorless klingon is like a profitless ferengi!

« on: 04 06, 2009, 06:28: AM »

Sorry I'm posting something about a Wii game instead of a computer game here...this just seemed like the most appropriate place for it. Anyway, I like to play Star Trek: Conquest on my Wii and I always play the Klingons. I have figured out a strategy for taking out 1-2 space stations guarded my 4-8 ships/mini space stations using only one fleet. It is fairly simple:

1. Make a fleet consisting of several scouts, a few cruisers and one drednought if you want one at all. Make sure that there are at least 2 scouts. You need to play as a scout.
2. Attack the space in arcade mode. I'm assuming it has many ships and a few space stations that would be hard to destroy, or else you wouldn't need this post to help you.
3. Make sure you are in control of a scout. You need something with high speed, great manuverability and easy turning.
4. Put yourself in defense mode. Now just do hit and run tactics. Fly past the space station as fast as you can, shooting at it all the while. I always shoot a mix of photons and phasers, but do whatever works.
5. Work on taking out the smaller ships first, then destroy the space station.

Questions, comments?...

3 Jem'Hadar battle cruisers? No problem. A tribble on the bridge? Call for backup and send your strongest warriors.
D'Ghor epetai-Darj
Courier

Line Lord of House Darj

« Reply #1 on: 01 07, 2010, 08:42: PM »

Didn't know Wii had a ST game...well I don't have a Wii but since there is a ST game I may consider getting one.

Sogh D'Ghor vestai-Darj
CO IKV SuvwI'po' (Skilled Warriors)
KAG Stormrider Fleet Quartermaster
Ship's Website
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: