Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
01 19, 2018, 01:45: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  General Discussions
| |-+  Klingon News
| | |-+  Klingon Events & Activities
| | | |-+  If you can't make the workshop...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you can't make the workshop...  (Read 3602 times)
Floris Schonfeld
Scribe

« on: 10 17, 2008, 06:00: PM »

Greetings warriors!

As I have already posted I will be giving a workshop on Klingon  music and opera at the Watermill center (Southhampton, NY) in November.

I realise it might be a bit much to ask of everyones time.

If you cann't make the workshop I suggest you attend the performance on the 16th (time will be annouced)!
It would be great to see some Klingons present!

I would also like to use my time in the States to have some discussions on Klingon music and opera with local Klingons.
I am making a collection of these discussions on video to document the project.
It would be great if you would be willing to contribute to the discussion!

I am at the Watermill center from the 28th of October until the 16th of november some I am quite fexible timewise.

Much Qapla'!

Floris

Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 10 19, 2008, 06:27: AM »

I realise it might be a bit much to ask of everyones time.

More of everyone's distance and travel expenses, I think...

You say you are making a collection of the discussions on video to document the project. Do you refer to the workshop itself, and can/will you record the workshop and performance and make them available for viewing online?

I ask the same of the radio interview, though there will undoubtedly be copyright and right-of-distributions issues there. Whether you can cut through them is anyone’s guess. }}: /

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: