Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 12, 2017, 09:25: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Other Klingon-related Topics
| |-+  The Klingon Science Lab
| | |-+  Klingon Technology and Engineering
| | | |-+  Klingon Reactors and Engines=More polluting?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Klingon Reactors and Engines=More polluting?  (Read 3882 times)
ShinRa
Senior Courier

Mad? Madmen get the job done.

« on: 05 09, 2008, 11:23: AM »

It's a theory i've had on the back burner recently, imo that's why Klingon ships (especially BOP class i've noticed) look incredibly dirty and smokey inside, now I don't want to go the obvious route and blame it on a percieved lack of hygene in the part of the crews, that and I feel it fits with the "brutal" aspect of Klingon technology.

Discuss if ya want  Cheesy
K'Voth
Senior Courier

« Reply #1 on: 09 12, 2008, 01:06: AM »

Good point, I have often wondered this and i have heard mention that they propulsion systems tend to be less efficient then the federation counterpart systems. One thing that i have thought is that Klingons don't seem to set much store with comfort, and that could be in the design ethos of the ships. The parts for the engines, weapons and wing geometry/landing gear that are messy could be more exposed and add a layer of dirt to things. However thats just my theory i have no idea if its right or not.

Captain K'Voth
IKS Praxis Ascendant
Federation/Klingon RRF
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: