Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12 11, 2017, 06:52: PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11894 Posts in 1664 Topics by 689 Members
Latest Member: regdun234
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Arts and Media
| |-+  Klingon Poetry and Short Stories
| | |-+  Klingon Short Stories
| | | |-+  Rebellion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rebellion  (Read 4780 times)
TVala
Courier

« on: 12 03, 2002, 07:28: PM »

The woman was dying.  L'Nis snarled in anger as he held her, but kept his touch gentle.  She was a Klingon Human hybrid and had been tortured, then left to die.

Her story was simple.  The planet had been divided into two factions.  THe Rebels and the 'purists'. She had been found by the purists.  The purists philosophy seemed simple.  A master race of humans. 

The Rebels were unknown, seeming to be a myth.  Everyone spoke of their leader, Aliya but few had seen her.  She was said to be the one who would wipe out the purists, the one who would restore order.  She was also said to immortal, ten feet tall, and undefeatable.  L'Nis lay the woman down. Her last words had been, "Find Aliyah."

L'Nis stood, his warriors at his back.  They numbered 100, all well trained and all combat veterans.  A small sound from a wall in front of him had him whirling.  In front of him stood a leggy woman, wearing well used weapons and armor.

"I hear you have been looking for me?  I am Aliyah.  We have been trying to find you, but everytime our scouts had something to go on, we showed up to find noone there." 

"You lead the rebellion."

"Yes."

To be Continued....

Lt. Commander T'Vala, IKV Sword of Vengence

STOTAN!!
« Last Edit: 05 10, 2008, 11:22: PM by Kesvirit » Logged

Someday I must read this scholar Everyone...He seems to have written so much -- all of it wrong.

- Veralidaine Sarrasri, The Immortals, Tamora Pierce, 1997
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: