Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 22, 2018, 08:26: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The boards are having problems with email. We are advising members to set your secret questions and answers in case the board can't send email to let you reset lost passwords.
11898 Posts in 1666 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Guilds
| |-+  Klingon Imperial Costumers Guild
| | |-+  Make-up & Headpieces
| | | |-+  Re: Non-latex azure gloves
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Non-latex azure gloves  (Read 4231 times)
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« on: 04 17, 2008, 11:48: AM »

Klythe:   Nitrile is commonly being used to replace latex for gloves....

And if you see them in powder blue upon the hands of those in suits, run, do not walk, to the nearest transporter/firedoor/airlock. You might as well drop the betleH. It will only slow you down, and won’t do you a bit of good.

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
qoSagh
Warrior Bard of the Ontological
Thought Master

« Reply #1 on: 04 18, 2008, 01:21: PM »

Actually they now come in black, so the men in suits don't need to alert you with blue anymore.

qoSagh qlIStIy
meycha of the qaptaQ www.qaptaQ.org
Prothonotary of the Desert Rite
"I would kill the children of a thousand planets, just to see you smile."
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #2 on: 04 18, 2008, 10:19: PM »

Transporter, maybe.  Firedoors and airlocks won't stop them if they are comming for you.  The important thing is just to get out of their way, and never look at what they are doing.   If they see you have seen something, well it's all over for you.

I saw some the gloves in Purple.  I'm not sure if Black and Purple gloves are a dangerous as the blue ones, but I wouldn't recommend taking chances...

[ split off topic thread.  Even though it's silly.   Don't be too supprised if the Blue Hand group find this thread and it suddenly ceases to exist.  -Klythe]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: