Klingon Imperial Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 2018, 04:41: AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Realtime chats are now following a freeform schedule.  If you would like to chat with you fellows please see the It's Talk Time thread for more info or to schedule a chat.
11897 Posts in 1665 Topics by 692 Members
Latest Member: smithassignment1
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Klingon Imperial Forums
|-+  Klingon Arts and Media
| |-+  Klingon Arts and Music
| | |-+  Klingon Music and Lyrics
| | | |-+  Klingon Songs Free in Zip File
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Klingon Songs Free in Zip File  (Read 13306 times)
qapla100000
Courier

Qapla'!

« on: 08 18, 2007, 07:16: PM »

If You would like some Klingon Songs. please go to http://www.filefactory.com/file/6aa82f Most Songs By Te'reS
And Download The Zip File.
« Last Edit: 08 18, 2007, 09:37: PM by qapla100000 » Logged

House Of Trek
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

That which does not kill me, must have missed me.

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 2007, 08:56: PM »

ter'eS, it looks like someone has helped themselves to your Songs page.   }}>:-E

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
ter'eS
Discoursing Diplomat

« Reply #2 on: 08 19, 2007, 03:33: PM »

I can't control what people do with something I posted freely on the Web.  On the other hand, most people have had the decency to ask for my permission first.  It's just a formality, I know, but it shows some respect.    huh
qapla100000
Courier

Qapla'!

« Reply #3 on: 08 19, 2007, 06:12: PM »

Te'reS i Gave You Credit As Mentioned Above.
The Other Songs Were Random and Had No Names.

House Of Trek
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #4 on: 08 20, 2007, 12:11: AM »

[I can't control what people do with something I posted freely on the Web.  On the other hand, most people have had the decency to ask for my permission first.  It's just a formality, I know, but it shows some respect.    huh

Rather my point. qapla100000, when at all possible -- such when you  know the source or author of the material in question -- you should be asking permission first, not acknowledging after the fact. Going back and editing the post after being called on it in public is not the same thing. }}>:-(

-=- Kesvirit

Richard the Sound Guy: "And the next person to lecture me about canon risks getting shot out of one! Right, gaffers?"
Gaffers make appreciative and supportive remarks in the form of bad imitations of primate calls from the direction of the lighting grids.
qapla100000
Courier

Qapla'!

« Reply #5 on: 08 20, 2007, 07:30: PM »

Ter'eS Im Sorry for Not Asking First. The Google Search Page didnt Show me a Email address of yours. If there was a email i would have Asked You First.

House Of Trek
ter'eS
Discoursing Diplomat

« Reply #6 on: 08 21, 2007, 10:08: PM »

I owe qapla100000 an apology. I forgot I had to abandon my e-mail for my Klingon page because too many spambots had infested it, and I never established another one.  I'll need to do that soon.
Kesvirit
Her Nibbs
Administrator
Thought Master

« Reply #7 on: 08 23, 2007, 03:26: AM »

Or, qapla100000 could have sent you a PM or emailed you through these Forums of which you are both members. But it is ter'eS and not I who is the injured party, so if he declines to pursue an honor challenge, I will gladly let the matter go.

(And an unspoken-but-definitely-heard shout of FINALLY! reverberates throughout the halls.)

-=- Kesvirit

qapla100000
Courier

Qapla'!

« Reply #8 on: 08 25, 2007, 05:20: AM »

But I Did Not Know He Was A Member Until After I Had Posted Sad

House Of Trek
zlatan24
One Post Wonder

« Reply #9 on: 03 05, 2010, 09:38: PM »

If You would like some Klingon Songs. please go to http://www.filefactory.com/file/6aa82f Most Songs By Te'reS
And Download The Zip File.
For me zip files are quite important,because I use it very frequently. Moreover once I had unpleasant situation. All my zip files were corrupted for no reason at all. And for luck I found on a soft blog - how to use recovery zip. It determined my trouble for a minute and absolutely free as far as I remember. I knew how the utility extracts data from corrupted files with *.zip extension, encounters problems with this application and corrupted files with *.zip extension.
ltm0807
One Post Wonder

« Reply #10 on: 09 30, 2010, 02:49: AM »

Thank you for your zip file.
 I'm very glad to listen to Klingon songs.
----------------------------
Mobile App Development
« Last Edit: 10 05, 2010, 08:23: AM by ltm0807 » Logged
El Payaso Malo
Lettered Veteran

jaS jIvang-ghopwIj luQIHlu'chugh qIvonlIj vIpuplaH

« Reply #11 on: 09 30, 2010, 04:16: AM »

The zip file isn't there anymore. How did you get it?

-'IwwIjDaq 'oH veS.
-ngoQ ghajnISbe' vIq. vIq ngoQ 'oH vIq. qatlh ngej rop'a' bIghelbe' 'ej qatlh meQ yotlh bIghelbe'. jISuvDI' meqwIj vIQIj 'e' DaghelQo'.
-qul ngaDHa' 'oH QeHwIj 'ej vaHbo' pubbogh 'Iw 'oH QeHwIj. choHIvmo' qaSuvbe'. bIyIntaHmo' qaSuv.
Klythe
ngem Sargh lIghwI' pagh cha'
Administrator
Thought Master

When a show of teeth doesn't work, bite deeply.

« Reply #12 on: 10 07, 2010, 11:34: PM »

I do believe qapla10k created the zip file from mp3 files, downloaded from ter'es's Songs Page.

A clever warrior could find hints to the origin of the song files, hidden in the deep dank corners of this thread.   For a hint, look for a link secreted in the second post, or a website link in the forum profile of ter'es the creator of these honorable songs, or a small blue green orb icon under his picture representing a link on the world wide web.

Less clever fellows may find the songs at ter'es's Songs Page.
El Payaso Malo
Lettered Veteran

jaS jIvang-ghopwIj luQIHlu'chugh qIvonlIj vIpuplaH

« Reply #13 on: 10 08, 2010, 01:53: AM »

I am already familiar with those and have had them on my iPod for over a year now. But he said "most" of them are by Terrance, implying there was more than one one source. That is why I was asking.

-'IwwIjDaq 'oH veS.
-ngoQ ghajnISbe' vIq. vIq ngoQ 'oH vIq. qatlh ngej rop'a' bIghelbe' 'ej qatlh meQ yotlh bIghelbe'. jISuvDI' meqwIj vIQIj 'e' DaghelQo'.
-qul ngaDHa' 'oH QeHwIj 'ej vaHbo' pubbogh 'Iw 'oH QeHwIj. choHIvmo' qaSuvbe'. bIyIntaHmo' qaSuv.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: